Out of this world
Varies, see individual formats and editions
Rachel Bond inherited a bed-and-breakfast. Too bad it's in a remote part of Alaska, staffed by a house chef who can't cook and a guide who can't read a map. It turns out, Rachel's bed-and-breakfast is the portal to an alternative universe where people possess unique powers and can transfer them to humans.
Reviews from GoodReads
Loading GoodReads Reviews.
|Grouped Work ID||72ee8d38-f56b-e2bb-bf82-f8636bdaee74|
|Grouping Title||out of this world|
|Grouping Author||shalvis jill|
|Last Grouping Update||2020-01-19 22:43:34PM|
|Last Indexed||2020-01-19 23:48:10PM|
|detailed_location_catalog||Main Library - Adult Fiction|
"Jill Shalvis is a total original! It doesn't get any better." —Suzanne Forster
"Shalvis breaks new ground with this sexy paranormal romance...told from both his and her perspectives." —Booklist
I SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN BED
Three weeks ago I, Rachel Bond, inherited a bed-and-breakfast. In Alaska. Just this morning I was in my warm bed in LA but now here I am, up north—and this is, like, nosebleed north—sorting it all out. So:
1. Bears and wolves and moose can't be any worse than LA guys.
2. You've heard of "starving artists?" I'm about to faint. So it's probably time for a change.
3. My good friend Kellan—you'll like him, unlike me, he's cool under pressure—suddenly has this animal sexiness I've never even seen before.
2. The house chef can't cook, and the guide can't read a map.
3. Kellan's sudden hotness is getting very hard to ignore.
4. I just got hit by lightning.
And I'm not sure if this is a pro or a con just yet, but since that lightning bolt, I can see through everything. As in completely transparent. That was before things started to get really weird . . .
|owning_library_catalog||Nashville Public Library|
|subject_facet||Love stories, American|
|title_display||Out of this world|
Out of This World
Out of this world / Jill Shalvis
|title_short||Out of this world|
Love stories, American